Lately, I have been trying to find ways to “help” my customer service, become more effective in my time management, and handle undesirable circumstances. Starting a photography business was hard for me, because I have a lot of passion, I am very creative, but when it comes to accounting, organization, etc. I would prefer to have nothing to do with it! I love the photography point, and I love my clients, but MAN, is organization and time management a toughy for me! So, I was reading this article tonight by a very awesome blogger, and I summarized her points in what was relative to me, and may help you as you are starting out!
- First Impressions are Important!
- People who say “Failure is not an option” loose the opportunity to learn from their mistakes
- You only have on life to life, don’t live it all working
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes” -Tony Robins
- Education never ends- boy ain’t this the truth!
- Ethics are what you do when people are watching, morals are what you do when no one is looking!
- A Business without goals will be brief
- Charge what your worth!
- Communication is a lot like the wind; make it stable!
- Invest in your dreams, not in your business!
I want to send a HUGE thanks to Photography Awesome Sauce for your aspiring article!